June 16-18, 2016
Century II Expo Hall
- Entry is open to Prairie Quilt Guild members and members of the participating regional guilds only.
- Quilts can be entered for display only or in the judged show.
- NQA Certified Judge Connie Silber will be judging the 2016 show.
- There is a $10 per quilt charge for entry in the judged show.
- Participants will receive the judge’s comments after the show.
Entry forms for the 2016 Common Threads Regional Quilt Show will be available on this website by December 2015. Watch for additional announcements for the upcoming 2016 Common Threads Regional Quilt Show here!
If you are interested in being a vendor at one of the largest quilt shows in the midwest, click here!